26 August 2013

Striped Pot

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Rob and I spent our Saturday putting together dining room furniture, so our bedroom is finally (after a couple months) free of unassembled seating. Unfortunately we still don't have a table, so I can't call that room done yet. We keep hitting snags with what I'm really wanting, so hopefully we'll figure out how to make it happen soon. 

In the meantime, I striped this little planter pot over the weekend. 


Before:



After: 



Painting the stripes was super easy- I just taped them off the same way that I did for the stripes on the drawers of the black and white table. It looks so much more fun up there now. 

I still have a lot more plans for this kinda boring fireplace area (that include not having that super unflattering view of the ceiling fan).  At least there's a little more going on up there now though. 

Have a great one! 

2 comments:

  1. It's the details that count Brooke. Each small project adds so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea to change something up just a little. It gives it a refreshed customized look!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete