05 September 2013

Why Sometimes With Lighting, More Is More

 I caught my kids' cold so I've been blah the last couple days. Hence my absence from the blog. Luckily though it hasn't stopped me from working a little on a couple projects I'm really excited about. One in particular that I'll be sharing in the near future- can't wait! 

In the meantime, today I'm over at the blog for Chandelier Warehouse talking about why sometimes it's great to hang light fixtures in groups, and how to make it work if you want to do it. Come read it here


2 comments:

  1. Great post, Brooke! I agree that they do need to be grounded to look right. I find myself wanting to break that "rule" in my tiny kitchen, which has nothing to ground the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these lights!!!!!
    Brett

    ReplyDelete