17 October 2013

Football & Fall Decor



We're heading out of town again this weekend. Rob has a conference to go to down south, and I am heading up to Virginia with my family to watch my little brother play in his college's football game. This week I've been busy packing for the kids and I and making sure that I have plenty of my favorite candy for the road trip. 


Love these. I'll probably buy 5 more boxes before the drive is done. 
Since we're back in Florida, aka the state with no fall, I'm super excited to go up to Virginia and experience autumn for a couple days. 

Speaking of autumn, I'm over at the blog for Chandelier Warehouse today talking about simple ways to add natural fall decor to your house- no shopping required. Get some ideas here

2 comments:

  1. Junior Mints and PepperMint Patties are husbands favorite candy!
    Have a fun trip
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. I'm a peppermint girl all the way!

    ReplyDelete