03 October 2013

Incorporating Pink Into Your Decor

 Move over emerald green- the IT color lately most definitely seems to be pink. Even those like me who have previously professed to never let a shade of pink into the house are happily throwing those judgements away and welcoming in this super girly color. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that the Pantone color of 2014 will be some shade of pink. 



I've got some ideas that I'm sharing over at Chandelier Warehouse's blog for letting some pink into your life. Read them here

Also make sure you have entered the giveaway that I am hosting along with a few other bloggers for a $200 e-gift card to Sears. You don't want to miss out! 

1 comment:

  1. we have one room in our house that is MINE
    being the only girl in residence, this room is pink, gold and green
    the boys have learned to live with it
    brett

    ReplyDelete