22 October 2013

New Online Shop Launch: K.R.T. Home

 I always say that one of the things that makes me fall hardest for a home design blog is when I love the personal style and taste of the blogger- and one of my favorites is Kristen from Just a Girl and Her Little Dog. She decorates her home in such a beautiful way (bonus that she also has the cutest little dog I ever did see- can you say pink highlights?!). Kristen is getting ready to move into her newly built home and I'm so excited to watch her decorate it- I know it will be gorgeous! 

Kristen has just launched an online shop called K.R.T. Home


The pieces she offers are such a reflection of Kristen's personal style and I love every single thing in her shop! Here are a few of my favs:


This mini chesterfield kills me with it's cuteness. I can't stop daydreaming about how dang adorable this thing would be in my kids' playroom. 



What a brilliant idea! A giant beanbag that acts as a chic ottoman when topped with a tray (see it in action in the photo at the top of the post), but can also be used as super comfy seating whenever it's needed. 






I love all the framed vintage scarves that Kristen has in her collection. They make such pretty and unique wall art. 




Just off the top of my head I can think of about a million things I could do with this. So.very.pretty.


You guys must MUST check out Kristen's shop and see all the other pretty things she has available! 

4 comments:

  1. I love finding new blogs. I haven't seen hers yet, but judging by the shop, I'm sure I'll like her style as well. Thanks for sharing this, Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Kristin's blog, her little dog and this new venture
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the kind words and support! I am so lucky to have met you through blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up, Brooke! I will check out her shop now!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete