08 November 2013

Dining Room Update + Ceiling Inspiration

 I am SO close to being done not only with our dining room table, but with the whole dining room. It's face lift has been taking months (just because I'm a slow poke) but I'm really happy with how it's looking. 



I can't take it as far as I'd like since we're renting, so all my changes had to happen with the stuff in the room instead of the room itself (like walls). But when it's all said and done it will be a really great look I think! I even finally chose new chairs and they should be arriving today. I went with a completely different style than the last set I ordered. I loved those so much but even with the discount I got with a coupon they were still pretty pricey. This new set I got cost half of what the other one did, which makes me love them even more. And I think they'll go really well with the style of our table

Today I'm at DecoraUSA's blog with a look I really wish I could do in this dining room- wallpaper on the ceiling. If we weren't renting it would totally be part of my dining room's update. But right now all I can do is write about it, so go check out just how great it can look

Happy weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. take your time dear, we'll wait! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your dining room! The table already looks great!

    ReplyDelete