11 December 2013

What I've Been Up To

 Sorry for the sporadic posting this week.
I've been spending a ton of time in the playroom rearranging things, going through toys, throwing away the broken stuff, gathering things to donate, and reorganizing the stuff that stays. 
Since Christmas is coming (and a bunch of new toys along with it) I want to clear out all the things the kids no longer play with.



I've also been doing a whole bunch of this: 


My sister had her first baby over the weekend and I've been busy falling in love with her. 
I swear babies are the best thing in the whole world. 

8 comments:

  1. Oh congrats to your sister! They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I've totally been doing the same thing with the kiddo's toys. Making room! Congrats on the newest addition to your extended family : ] Just in time for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sooo excused Brooke! yes I agree with you on babies, and as for the play room, I need to do that too to my son's toy closet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. babies are wonderful, especially this time year and especially when you can give them back to the owner when you are finished with them He He
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww isn't being an aunt so fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, she's the cutest bundle.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to purge toys before Christmas, too (and I wish I had a baby to hold right now. Not my own, someone else's.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow; this room rally amazing for children ,
    for room share

    ReplyDelete