13 February 2014

Making A Circular Photo

 I gave one of the photos on our living room's gallery wall a new look the other day and I'm really liking it. 


Before:


After:



It was so simple to do that I could almost just show it in pictures. 

I used a bowl to trace a circle on the back of the picture-


then I cut it out and taped it back onto the white paper I've had it mounted on. 






Simple and cute. 


I'm over at the blog for Chandelier Warehouse today with a post about a little trend you may have heard of- copper. It's the hottest metal for your home right now, and I'm showing examples of how it's being used here

3 comments:

  1. Looks Great Brooke! Happy Valentine's to you and yours and have a nice weekend. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way the circle complements the curved lines of the turtle shell!.
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete