19 March 2014

Clinton Friedman Wall Art at West Elm

 This is hands down my favorite art at West Elm right now-
these photographs by Clinton Friedman. 
I love the simplicity of them and at the same time how bold they look because of their large size. I'm wanting all four of them. 








I love the way the four of them look hanging together. This photo also shows their large size- each one is a 28" square. 



Right now I don't have the wall space for all four of these, but I do have a space that would be perfect for two of them (stacked vertically). I've already ordered one and it's on it's way- I'll show you guys which one once it gets here! 


6 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous! Love the impact of all four of them together. Lucky you to have one coming. Which one did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful and love all four together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are pretty awesome Brooke and I can't wait to see yours in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one with the shades of purple
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok these are great. Love the way all four look together!

    ReplyDelete