03 March 2014

New Shelf Art

 I recently ordered this print from one of my favorite Etsy shops, Leigh Viner


I got it for the shelves in the living room and I love how it looks!


I love that it's subtle and also super cool. Those legs just look so relaxed. They make me want to forget my cares and go flop down somewhere and sip ice water through a straw.



I've done a little more rearranging since I last posted about these bookcases and I'm really happy with how they've come together so far. 


I've had some people ask me about the fact that I flip some of my books around- I do that so the overall look of the bookcases doesn't get too heavy and dark. It's totally personal preference. I don't do all of them because I don't want it to be a huge pain for us to find what we want to read. Most of the ones that are flipped backwards here are either things we've already read a million times so wont be reaching for any time soon, or are resource type books, so not the kind we'd be actively reading. 

But back to the new photo.
I was super excited to open the package when it got here and see Leigh's gorgeous business card taped to the outside. 


This is a print from her shop that I LOVE {find it here} so I'm stoked to have a mini sized one for my living room pin board. 


She also included a bonus print that I put on the pin board as well- this beautiful photo of the Eiffel tower. 



I love how I ordered 1 piece of art but feel like I got 3. It makes the super affordable price of the print I got feel even sweeter. 




Before I go, thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway last week! The winner has been emailed. 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the intro to Leigh! Looks great Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice print. She is also one of favorite Etsy seller!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bookcases look lovely, I wish I had been able to keep all my children's things so beautifully displayed!! Thanks for sharing Leigh and her prints, very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing and you are the best!! Thank you so much Brooke!! xo

    ReplyDelete