08 May 2014

Just Something Pretty

 ...That I picked up at Wally-World this a.m. 


Wal-Mart has a bunch of cheap and pretty succulents so I couldn't resist grabbing one for myself while I was there this morning. 


I've been working on a project the last couple days involving a plant and it should be finished soon. I think I finally found one that can survive our living room's lack of good natural lighting. I'm putting it in a pretty untraditional container though so I'm working to get that ready. Fingers crossed it works out and I can show it soon! 

4 comments:

  1. Wal-mart has really surprised me lately. Glad you found something good. Looking forward to your project reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love succulents
    Just planted a whole grouping of them
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked a good looking succulent!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete