16 July 2014

Another Laundry Room Update!

 I mentioned in my post the other day about a few small improvements that I made in the laundry room, that I was looking for a rug for in there. Well, that night while cruising One Kings Lane, I found it. It was everything I was looking for- the right size, the right material (outdoor- I wanted something super durable) and colorful. Oh yeah and on sale. I was running for my wallet faster than you can say #cantmissthis. 

And today, it's here. 





I love it so much. 

I had really wanted something that looked cheery and fun, something that would brighten my mood every time I walked in to do laundry (or just to come into the house since most of the time I enter through the garage door). 

Today walking in there to wash towels was so much more fun. I found myself humming while I shoved wet towels in the dryer. 


I like too that the view into the room looks a little better since we can see in here from the kitchen table. 


I'm super happy with this rug so far. 
And I think the dog loves it even more than I do! :)



5 comments:

  1. I love it!! It's so fun & cheery - I'd be so happy to come in and do laundry on this cute rug! I just added another item to my long Decorations Wish List.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that rug---how fun! I just got a new mat for our entry and it makes such a difference it's incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rug is fantastic!!! BTW I love One King's Lane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an adorable little rug
    have a great weekend
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new rug too. The pattern is fun and the colors are very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete