02 July 2014

My New Favorite Rug

 In my long search for a patterned rug for my living room, there's one that I've fallen madly in love with. 



It's the Jaeda Rug, Pink Flamingo  and it's from Lulu & Georgia
There are a handful that I've been considering but this one is at the top of my list. It's also at the top of my price-point, which is depressing. And it's currently unavailable in the sizing I need. I keep going back to look at it though because I love it so much! It's available as a runner if anyone's in need of one of those. I'm almost tempted to get one myself and then just figure out what to do with it! 

3 comments:

  1. You'll find your perfect rug.....just be patient!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, love the print of this rug! What does the hubby have to say about the color scheme? Just curious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is fine with it; I showed him and he said it was cool. I guess because even though it's pink it's not in a super girly print so it's a good balance of girly but not girly...anyways I'm glad he's fine with it because if the size I'm wanting becomes available I want to get it! :)

      Delete