22 September 2014

Genevieve's House

 My hands-down favorite designer on HGTV is Genevieve Gorder, so over the summer I was super excited to watch the show "Genevieve's Renovation" which depicted the renovation of her current apartment, plus the merging of it with the unit next door. The outcome was every bit as sophisticated, stylish, and fun as I expected it to be. When the camera would pan around to show the finished rooms I kept wanting it to go slower so I could take everything in. 

So I'm so excited that now I can see photos of the whole place on HGTV. The floors make me want to die- in such a good way. 


Check out Genevieve's gorgeous "new" apartment here

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Brooke! I have always admired Genevieve, I never caught this on HGTV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing Brooke - that bathroom is to die for love the tile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved her apartment as well. She did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her entire apartment, it's very chic and beautiful! Thanks for the heads up!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete