30 September 2014

Lust List: Etsy

 Here are the goods I'm craving from Etsy lately. 


This super cute laundry basket, that I can think of about one hundred other uses for besides laundry. 



This photograph would put me in a peaceful mood every time I looked at it. 




Turkish towels have been on my wish list for quite a while, so I'd love to see a few of these turkish hand towels hanging in my kitchen. 



Ever since I discovered how pretty it is to plant a succulent in a dish, I'm constantly on the lookout for pretty bowls. I'd love to splurge a little on this pretty, hand painted tea cup and put a succulent inside. 



And speaking of succulents…how adorable are these wooden planters??



This set of painted wooden vases from the same shop as the planters are so cool too. I'm picturing them in my kitchen holding utensils. 



And finally, my rings would love living in this gold ring dish



4 comments:

  1. I love so many things you picked, Brooke! That stylish laundry basket, the photograph, the gold dish and painted tea cup are my favorites! Great Etsy round-up!

    P/S: Come by and take a peek at my guest bedroom progress if you like! :)

    http://www.mixandchic.com/2014/09/our-guest-bedroom-work-in-progress-part_30.html

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh I love these!! Great picks! I really want that laundry basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hand towels are adorable
    Brett

    ReplyDelete