30 October 2014

Going On Break



This is likely my last post for this year! After almost 4 years of writing this blog, I am taking my first big break. Honestly I'm a little scared to because I'm worried no one will be here when I get back. But if my sporadic posting lately is any indication, a break is really needed. I have a lot going on lately and am feeling a little overwhelmed, but the only thing I can realistically clean from my plate is my blog. So I'm letting my stress levels win this one and stepping away for a couple months. 
This isn't goodbye. It's just, see you in 2015. 
So, Happy Halloween...Happy Thanksgiving...Merry Christmas…Happy New Year……...and see ya in a bit. 

And as always, 


It always is. xo

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are having a rough time. Hopefully, a break will help you feel renewed and refreshed when you come back. Enjoy your time with your family! Looking forward to read your blog again next year! Happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, my friend! :) Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the break! I'll still be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a restful and rejuvenating break and I hope to see you back in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been on a break for 11 months. best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your break!! We'll miss you. See you in 2015 :-)

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete