23 October 2014

Obsessing: Target's Newest Line

 Target frequently has items in their home decor department that have me scrambling for my wallet, but none have had me wanting to throw my marriage's happiness to the wind and spend like tomorrow doesn't exist quite like the latest line from Threshold.
How did they know that like every single thing would go perfectly in my house?? Here are some of my favorites: 




















I saw a bunch of things from this line on clearance the other day so I snatched up one of my favorites- a cement and gold vase. This small one was marked down to only $9. 





I wish I could have bought up the whole collection but at least I got my favorite piece! 

5 comments:

  1. That lamp is so fantastic. I'm keeping my eye on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It wasn't there with all the clearance stuff at my Target. I was so bummed!

      Delete
  2. So in love with the pouf, have to try it out first, but yup, Target is killing it this season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost bought it! I was sitting on it in the isle for like 5 minutes while my kids yelled at me from the cart lol. I finally talked myself out of it since I didn't really have the money but I hated to leave it because it's so cute.

      Delete
  3. I saw the bench at Target last weekend and it was so lovely! I would have bought it if I have the space for it. I love your adorable cactus plant, by the way.

    ReplyDelete